The project manager oversees all aspects of the customer's relationship with Open Technology, from the initial planning meeting; to the review of the completed installation to discussing the applicability of new technologies as they become available.
Our toll-free, seven day-a-week Help Desk, in combination with On-Site Maintenance provides you with one-call, total support. Your calls are answered quickly, and in most cases your problem is solved instantly. If the Help Desk Representative is unable to solve a non-hardware problem, the call is immediately referred to a qualified technical support individual, project manager or software engineer.
Helpdesk Services portfolio offers:
- Keep End Users Informed
- Knowledge Base
- Automatic Escalations
- Technician Notes
- Complete History of Request
- Network Generated Tickets
- Email to Request conversion
- Technical Support Services / LAN and desktop computing functions (backup and management)
Personnel are available to you, on demand, to assist you in tailoring your system through parameters to meet your specific requirements. In addition, they are available to answer any questions you many have regarding hardware, operating systems, communication, and application software.
Manage Desktop Services (MDS) is a predictable, cost-contained approach to fully managing your complex desktop support requirements without costly IT personnel or infrastructure investments. MDS provides remote problem resolution to your end users via our corporate service desk, diagnostic triage in situations that require it, and onsite support and repair to users in your or your customersí corporate, remote, and home office environments as needed.
Benefit of Desktop Services
- Supplemented support by reliable, experienced technical engineers
- Minimized distributed desktop support challenges with comprehensive coverage technologies and geographies
- Distributed local presence with remote single point of contact
- Remote control diagnostics and asset scanning
We provide the highest level of IT asset management support for all desktops or laptops, corporate or remote. Our unique approach starts with an assessment of your unique environment, resulting in an initial audit report. Ongoing activities include proactive management and deployment of the Client Manager agent and monthly scorecard status reports. Itís all part of a complete online asset administration service that will save your organization time and money while providing you absolute peace-of-mind - get Open Technology Protected.
Open Technology managed services team will:
- Create a baseline report of all assets including hardware information and software installed.
- Execute regularly scheduled network scans to discover new and existing non-compliant assets.
- Deploy to new assets as appropriate.
- Perform a monthly asset health check to examine system connectivity and update contact information.
- Deliver monthly out-of-compliance reports.
Equipment designed for high availability operation requires narrowly defined operating environments and special handling. Decision one provides the skilled technical support and precise coordination that the installation, moving, adding features, or changing microcode that software and hardware all require.
Benefit of IMAC Services
- Increased control of technology support expenditures through consistent and predictable service agreement.
- Decrease time to market and on-time installation through skilled project management and deployment experience.
- Increased ability to implement at multiple locations through nationwide
- Reduced business complexity through single point of contact for service and accountability.
- Ability to leverage additional services such as logistics services for inventory management, technical service desk for user familiarization, and help desk during implementation
Choosing the Right Package suited to your need can be a tough nut to crack. Equally vexing is package implementation that can be expensive and time-consuming. We guide you through effective decision-making through package evaluation and selection and then implement it seamlessly to achieve desired benefits.
- Quality Consulting
- Testing Services
- Application Development, including database design and management
- Disaster recovery functions
- Document processing and archival functions