Managing / governing offshore resources We analyze and design an effective program management office, identify skills, capabilities, roles, and responsibilities that are essential elements in managing offshore resources and policy
The Breadth and Depth of our System Integration Capabilities enables us to leverage your IT investments, minimize your risk and deliver complete system integration services and solutions addressed to your unique business needs.
We combine complex technologies together with our proven processes to maximize compatibility, interoperability and enterprise wide information integration.
System Integration portfolio offers:
- Architect, Integrate and Manage custom application and information infrastructures
- Integration of Software and Hardware components
- Network Integration
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Legacy to Web Migration
Open Technologys strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model.
We have worked with clients in a wide range of industries to help them leverage the strengths of IT to optimize their business performance and produce value driven results. We specialize in helping organizations grow their businesses and their bottom line.
Open Technology 's services deliver a solution designed to meet our clients' business and technology needs.
- Process improvement & implementation We implement diagnostics to identify process improvement opportunities and work extensively with our clients to implement changes in their business process.
- Managing operational risk We facilitate design and development of processes and architecture to support improved operational risk management
- Outsourcing consulting To assist outsourcing decisions we develop cost analysis, risk analysis, business case and transition options.
- Change management and re-organization The design and management of the organization and transition programs are reworked to incorporate outsourcing requirements.